Tuesday, January 23, 2018

About me

Who am I?


I'm not sure where to start from. Am I a writer, a programmer, or a soldier?

Three years ago, I was that guy who was planning to enter military and fight for my country like no one else did. I was that guy who don't have any plan in mind, the only thing that I wanted is to be a soldier and hold a weapon. Entering military wasn't an easy thing; I did my best, but unfortunately I was rejected in a country where there is no place for education. To take any position you must have a strong relation with politicians.

Well, the first year after graduating from school was the hardest, especially that I didn't know where to start from. Should I go with physics? Hem, I don't think so. I did my researches for some majors, reading the definition for each major wasn't enough to choose. I went to the faculty of Law and Political and Administrative Sciences; inside you should memorize many laws and know how to deal with each case. For the second time I found myself lost in that kind of studies.

After several researches, I ended up registering as a Computer Science student where I unleashed my passion. Being a computer science student requires working with softwares like building applications, human computer interaction, programming languages, software engineering, etc. Before I entered this domain I didn't know that I'm going to learn all of this, the only thing I needed to understand is how a robot work automatically. In other word, as I mentioned before, day by day robots will replace humans. So not to learn how to be a programmer and take my place in the real world?




No comments:

Post a Comment